Programs that Change Lives.
People who Change Communities.
For over forty years Connecticut Renaissance has worked with clients, via an array of services, to help them achieve the goals necessary to live productive, healthy lives. Through compassionate commitment to the individual, Renaissance's integrated, evidence-based approach extends to renewal of families, and ultimately, entire communities.
The overriding mission at Connecticut Renaissance is to continue expanding and diversifying behavioral health, criminal justice and research services for adults, adolescents, and families in Connecticut, leading to a positive outcome for the community at large.
To retain our clients, to attract great employees, and to maintain our enthusiasm, we strive for:
- Passion: Love what we do, do what we love, enjoy our day and have fun.
- Commitment: Meet our commitments--if we say we will do it, we will do it.
- Respect: Honor each of our clients and staff members with respect.
- Dignity: Approach our work and our clients with grace.
- Straightforwardness: Communicate clearly and to-the-point.
- Openness: Talk about problems--they do happen--and solve them.
- Accessibility: Be accessible to our clients. You may need us frequently and at unconventional times.
- Learning: Teach, share, learn, and help people grow through adherence to proven practices.
- Success of Others: Help our clients achieve their successful outcomes and ownership of their treatment.
- Balance: Go home when it's time--attend ball games, support the theater, exercise. It makes us more interesting and well-rounded for everybody.
Here are the highlights of Renaissance's most recent 2013 Strategic Planning process. The plan was developed with the input of Renaissance staff and our Board of Directors and sets the basic direction of the agency for the next two years.